Telefon: +47 22 00 47 33 /
- Coastal erosion trends, monitoring and technical responses in touristic beaches in Agean Archipelago Prosjektet studerer risikoen for økt erosjon i kjølvannet av klimaendringer (havnivåstigning og nedbør) på greske øyer, og tar i bruk detaljert informasjon om forholdene på de enkelte strendene. Vår jobb er å anslå mulige økonomiske konsekvenser for turismen og mulige tilpasningsstrategier.
- TOPDAD Our mission is to develop tools which will help businesses and regional governments find the best strategies to adapt to climate change. ToPDAd focuses on the energy, transport and tourism sectors in particular.
- EXHAUSTION Air pollution is currently the largest environmental killer in Europe, causing 500,000 premature deaths annually. Heatwaves can make air pollution more lethal and cause more heart and lung diseases. Together with Universitetet i Oslo (UiO) the Norwegian Institute of Public Health and 11 other European institutions CICERO will help increase European resilience towards climate change.
Publikasjoner og formidling ved CICERO
Gå til: Tidsskriftspublikasjon
- Anton Orlov, Jana Sillmann, Kristin Aunan, Tord E. Kjellström, Hans Asbjørn Aaheim, 2020 Economic costs of heat-induced reductions in worker productivity due to global warming Global Environmental Change, EN
- Anton Orlov, Steffen Kallbekken, 2019 The impact of consumer attitudes towards energy efficiency on car choice: Survey results from Norway Journal of Cleaner Production, EN
- Stefano Carattini, Steffen Kallbekken, Anton Orlov, 2019 How to win public support for a global carbon tax Nature, EN
- Anton Orlov, Jana Sillmann, Hans Asbjørn Aaheim, Kristin Aunan, Karianne de Bruin, 2019 Economic Losses of Heat-Induced Reductions in Outdoor Worker Productivity: a Case Study of Europe Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, EN
- Hans Asbjørn Aaheim, Anton Orlov, Rajiv Kumar Chaturvedi, Priya Joshi, Anitha D. Sagadevan, N. H. Ravindranath, 2018 Lost benefits and carbon uptake by protection of Indian plantations Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, EN
- Jorge Hernan Garcia-Lopez, Anton Orlov, Hans Asbjørn Aaheim, 2018 Negative leakage: The key role of forest management regimes Journal of Forest Economics, EN
- Anton Orlov, 2017 Distributional effects of higher natural gas prices in Russia Energy Policy, EN
- Anton Orlov, Hans Asbjørn Aaheim, 2017 Economy-wide effects of international and Russia's climate policies Energy Economics, EN
- Anton Orlov, 2016 Effects of higher domestic gas prices in Russia on the European gas market: A game theoretical Hotelling model Applied Energy, EN
- Anton Orlov, 2016 The strategic implications of the second Russia–China gas deal on the European gas market Energy Strategy Reviews, EN
- Anton Orlov, Andre Deppermann, Taoyuan Wei, Solveig Glomsrød, 2016 Emission effects of the Chinese-Russian gas deal Nature Climate Change, EN
- Anton Orlov, 2015 An assessment of optimal gas pricing in Russia: A CGE approach Energy Economics, EN
- Anton Orlov, 2015 An assessment of proposed energy resource tax reform in Russia: A static general equilibrium analysis Energy Economics, EN
- J Luckmann, H Grethe, S McDonald, Anton Orlov, K Siddig, 2014 An integrated economic model of multiple types and uses of water Water Resources Research, EN