Phone: +47 22 00 47 36 / +47 932 86 460
Tidligere kommunikasjonsjef i Røde Kors og kommunikasjonsrådgiver for Høyres stortingsgruppe. Har lang erfaring med ekstern og internkommunikasjon, medietrening og utvikling av kommunikasjon i organisasjoner. Er sivilmarkedsfører av yrke.
- Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP) CICEP is one of three centres for social science based research on environment-friendly energy established by the Research Council of Norway in 2011.
- Power from the People? Driving forces and hindrances We address the driving forces and barriers for households in Norway to become producers of electricity which is made possible by smart grids and smart meters, allowing energy users not only to consume energy, but also to generate energy and feed this into the grid.
- Klimavalg 2017
- Bymiljøavtaler som redskap for bærekraftig bo- areal- og transportutvikling
- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
- TRANSFORM The TRANSFORM project explores how Norwegian municipalities can contribute to transformation to a low-emission society.
- Enabling the European Union This project seeks to enable people of the European Union to go even greener - in transportation, heating and cooling, and electricity choices - by understanding the drivers of our energy choices.
- Flexeffect -Flexible electricity use in households: barriers, opportunities and effects The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology in Norway.
- UPSCALE - Oppskalering av bærekraftig deling ved hjelp av offentlige biblioteker This project addresses how public libraries can be used as hubs for an upscaling of collaborative consumption contributing to the transformation to a low emission society.
- VOM – insentiver til Virkemidler for Omstilling av Matsystemet Emissions of greenhouse gases must be reduced drastically and rapidly to keep the climate goals in the Paris Agreement within reach. The food system is an important source of emissions, with a major impact on land use, biodiversity, and health.
- SUSTAIN In January 2021, the Norwegian government presented an ambitious plan to reduce Norway's climate emissions by up to 55 percent by 2030 compared with 1990 (Ministry of Climate and Environment 2021). To achieve this, transport policy must support comprehensive emission reductions that are at the same time perceived as sufficiently fair that it can be maintained over time. This is the starting point in the collaborative project SUSTAIN.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Report/dissertation
- Mikkel Vindegg, Ingrid Christensen, Carlo Aall, Astrid Arnslett, Anders Tønnesen, Marit Klemetsen, Amsale Kassahun Temesgen, Grete K. Hovelsrud, Torbjørn Selseng, 2022 Barrierer for klimatilpasning på lokalt og regionalt nivå NB
- Hege Westskog, Astrid Arnslett, Nina Solberg, Marianne Aasen, Tom Erik Julsrud, Karina Standal, 2020 Share-On – prosjekt om lokalsamfunnsdeling og bærekraft NB
- Astrid Arnslett, Christian Bjørnæs, Elisabeth Lannoo, 2018 Effektiv klimakommunikasjon -Trender og fakta 2018 NB