Phone: +47 22 00 47 57 /
- Flexeffect -Flexible electricity use in households: barriers, opportunities and effects The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology in Norway.
- AVIATE: How can aviation contribute to a low-carbon society? The AVIATE (Aviation in a low-carbon society) project will provide better understanding of the climate impact of aviation, both for Norway and globally, and explore options for reducing that impact.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Eivind Farstad, 2020 Car sharing and transformations in households travel patterns: Insights from emerging proto-practices in Norway Energy Research & Social Science, EN
- Jon Martin Denstadli, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Moving Towards Electrification of Workers’ Transportation: Identifying Key Motives for the Adoption of Electric Vans Sustainability, EN
Part of a book/report
- Cyriac Manapurathu George, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Chapter Two - Cars and the sharing economy: The emergence and impacts of shared automobility in the urban environment EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Matthew Hanchard, 2019 Social networks in transit EN