REMIX is led by Merethe Dotterud Leiren, Senior Researcher at CICERO. The project combines different scientific disciplines - political scientists, legal experts, economist, with expert knowlegde of practitioners.
The research group is composed of researchers from CICERO, the Faculty of Law of the University of Oslo, University of Oslo's Department of Political Science , Freie Universität Berlin, the Fridtjof Nansen Institute, THEMA Consulting, the University of Stockholm and Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Andy Jordan, University of East-Anglia
- Arild Underdal, CICERO
- Berit Tennbakk, THEMA consulting group
- Catherine Banet, University of Oslo
- Elin Lerum Boasson, CICERO and University of Oslo
- Inken Reimer, Environmental Policy Research Centre Berlin
- Jørgen Wettestad, Fridtjof Nansen Institute
- Kacper Szulecki, University of Oslo
- Karin Bäckstrand, University of Stockholm
- Kristin Linnerud, CICERO
- Miranda Schreurs, Freie Universität Berlin
- Sebastian Oberthür, Institute for European Studies Brussels
- Tim Rayer, University of East Anglia
- Tomas Wyns, Institute for European Studies Brussels
- Tor Håkon Inderberg, Fridtjof Nansen Institute
- Åse Gornitzka, University of Oslo
Funders and partners
REMIX is funded by the Norwegian Research Council’s ENERGIX programme.
In addition, the following Norwegian and Swedish partners support the research: