Phone: +47 22 00 47 13 /
PhD candidate in Economics
Research Interests and Expertise
My work is within behavioral economics and consumer research, focusing on incentives for sustainable consumption generally and in the food retail market particularly. Other interests include competition economics and information economics.
My expertise lies mainly in econometric analysis of quantitative data.
- 2018-2021: Advisor at the Ministry of Trade, Industries and Fisheries, Norway
- 2016-2018: Higher executive officer at the Ministry of Local Government and Administration
- 2016: MSc in Economics, University of Bergen
- 2014: BSc in Economics, University of Toulouse, France and University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- VOM – insentiver til Virkemidler for Omstilling av Matsystemet Emissions of greenhouse gases must be reduced drastically and rapidly to keep the climate goals in the Paris Agreement within reach. The food system is an important source of emissions, with a major impact on land use, biodiversity, and health.