Phone: +47 22 00 47 57 /
- Flexeffect -Flexible electricity use in households: barriers, opportunities and effects The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology in Norway.
- UPSCALE - Oppskalering av bærekraftig deling ved hjelp av offentlige biblioteker This project addresses how public libraries can be used as hubs for an upscaling of collaborative consumption contributing to the transformation to a low emission society.
- AVIATE: How can aviation contribute to a low-carbon society? The AVIATE (Aviation in a low-carbon society) project will provide better understanding of the climate impact of aviation, both for Norway and globally, and explore options for reducing that impact.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Merethe Dotterud Leiren, Stine Aakre, Kristin Linnerud, Tom Erik Julsrud, Maria-Rosaria Di Nucci, Michael Krug, 2020 Community acceptance of wind energy developments: Experience from wind energy scarce regions in Europe Sustainability, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Eivind Farstad, 2020 Car sharing and transformations in households travel patterns: Insights from emerging proto-practices in Norway Energy Research & Social Science, EN
- Jon Martin Denstadli, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Moving Towards Electrification of Workers’ Transportation: Identifying Key Motives for the Adoption of Electric Vans Sustainability, EN
Part of a book/report
- Cyriac Manapurathu George, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Chapter Two - Cars and the sharing economy: The emergence and impacts of shared automobility in the urban environment EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Matthew Hanchard, 2019 Social networks in transit EN