- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Marianne Aasen, Arild Vatn, 2021 Institutional context, political-value orientation and public attitudes towards climate policies: a qualitative follow-up study of an experiment Environmental Values, EN
- John Thøgersen, Arild Vatn, Marianne Aasen, Riley Dunlap, Dana Fisher, Ottar Hellevik, Paul C. Stern, 2021 Why do people continue driving conventional cars despite climate change? Social-psychological and institutional insights from a survey of Norwegian commuters Energy Research & Social Science, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Arild Vatn, 2018 Public Attitudes Toward Climate Policies: The Effect of Institutional Contexts and Political Values Ecological Economics, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Arild Vatn, 2013 Deliberation on GMOs: A Study of How a Citizens' Jury Affects the Citizens' Attitudes Environmental Values, EN
- Marianne Aasen, Marit Klemetsen, Eilif Ursin Reed, Arild Vatn, 2019 Folk og klima: Nordmenns holdninger til klimaendringer, klimapolitikk og eget ansvar NB